We spent an extra day in Columbus because Brad had to fly home and I didn't want to drive the 6 hours to Gettysburg by myself. I think Jack and Matthew were happy not having to go anywhere. They played with Alec and some of the neighborhood kids, then we took them bowling. Jack was mad because he wasn't bowling that well. He kept saying he was out of practice and it was the ball's fault. I wish he wasn't so competitive sometimes because he doesn't enjoy himself if other people are beating him, especially if one of those people is his younger brother. On the way home from bowling Alec said to Kris, "Mommy, I'm bored. Can I annoy you?" Of course my little parrot, Matthew, thought it was hysterical, so he asked if he could annoy me. Trust me little man, there have been many times on this trip where you have annoyed me, so why start asking permission now? It was nice to have a relaxing day where we weren't driving for hours and hours or trying to cram as much as possible into our day.