We spent the day at Zoombezi Bay Water Park which is located in the Columbus Zoo. We never made it to the zoo part of the park because the boys were having too much fun at the water park. Brad was with us most of the day, he had to leave at 5:30 to catch his flight home for his grandmother's funeral. He took Jack and Alec on all the big slides. Matthew couldn't go on them because he wasn't tall enough. He was perfectly happy going down the smaller slides and floating down the lazy river. He shared a raft with me and there were parts that had water falling on your head. If you maneuvered the raft properly you could avoid going under the waterfalls. Matthew kept saying to me, "don't worry, Mommy, I'm in control. I won't let you get wet." It was really cute. Of course, he couldn't always keep his promise and I got drenched under one waterfall while he managed to keep himself dry. Around the time Brad was leaving I was tired of the water park, so we dried off and changed into our clothes, then the boys went on the rides they have at the water park. Kris' babysitter was nice enough to get ride wristbands for free for the kids (she works at the zoo). There was one ride that Matthew couldn't go on without an adult and he started crying because Jack and Alec were able to go on it. The ride attendant saw how upset Matthew was, so he let me go on it with him. It was one of those rides that spins around in all directions and I got a little bit queasy, but it was worth it because Matthew was having a great time. He kept saying the ride was wicked. While I was off finding a Slurpee for Matthew, Kris convinced Jack to go on the roller coaster with Alec. Jack isn't a big fan of roller coasters, so I was surprised that she got him to go on it. Alec ended up going on it a second time, but Jack said once was enough. We left the park at 7:30 and picked up dinner on our way back to Kris' house. I thought the boys would have gone to bed easily because it was a long day, but Matthew didn't want to go to sleep in Alec's room because there was no night light and Jack was scared of the thunderstorm, so they both ended up in bed with me.