We spent a relaxing day at the resort. We started our morning with breakfast on our patio, then went to the pool for three hours. Since we are staying in the villas and not the main hotel we had access to the villas pool. We had the pool to ourselves the whole afternoon, which was really nice. I know the rest of the trip won't be so quiet at the other hotel pools. The boys could have stayed in the pool all day, but the grownups had had enough of the sun. Brad went to the grocery store to get food for dinner and breakfast since we have a kitchen. My kids would rather eat in than go to a restaurant, so we try to eat in our hotel room whenever possible. After dinner, Jack and Matthew begged to go back to the pool. We waited until the sun was going down to go back. Jack was worried about another storm, so we didn't stay very long. When I told him he needed to stop worrying so much he said to me, "that's what I do, I worry." No kidding!
Tomorrow we have a 7 hour drive to Durango. This time the kids will have the great divide of the middle seat between them. Hopefully there will be less fighting.